Re: Remote car start via phone?

I'm sure the engine warms up everything connected to it sooner or later. My
postion is that everything should warm up at the same RATE. Not a good idea
to have a warm motor pushing a cold car, wheel bearings, axle, dif, tranny,
whatever. If it's too difficult a concept for you to grasp, that would make
you the idiot. Torque converter? hahaha, well, at least you can spell it.