Re: Robert L. Bass

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>I am not going to post in a newsgroup using my usual email address..
>

> Because you're not my customer and you never were.  You're just another Olson
> alias.  Nice try, moron!

Heh.  If you care to check his headers and perform a Trace Route on the
originating IP, you'll find the last hop is the Chicago area.  That's in
a state called Illinois which happens to be...  Oh...  2000 miles from
here.  Not that that matters to you, of course.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com