Robert L. Bass

This message is being sent as a warning to anyone that may conduct
business with Robert L. Bass.  Robert resells via
basshomeelectronics.com and basshome.com (amongst others).  Robert was
helpful on the phone pre-sale, however once the order was received it
was found to be missing several items.  In addition, three-day express
shipping was paid for, this of course was not delivered upon because
Robert's "Warehouses" are simply other vendors who he orders from on
your behalf and has shipped direct to you via standard shipping.

I of course have tried over the past several few months to reach Robert
by telephone (as he instructed I should do if I have a problem) and
email, however I have been ignored.  He will not even work with the BBB
to mediate a resolution.

The following link is demonstrative of Roberts behavior as a
"professional".
http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663
An absolute embarrassment to all security retailers who sit back and
let this thief operate amongst you.

Robert Bass's business practicies are tantamount to theft.  My failure
to investigate who I conduct business with was my mistake.
Are you a thief Robert Bass?  Your conduct is your mistake.