Re: Robert L. Bass

I am not going to post in a newsgroup using my usual email address, due
to spam.
You are absolutely LAUGHABLE , Bass.  Your record with the BBB speaks
for itself.  Your record with me is only beginning.  The idea that at
this point you intend on providing some level of customer support is
rediculous.  Respond to voicemails, emails and BBB complaints to date
and then you can play "Honest Bob" in here.