RHC!

Just discovered an early version Paradox Digiplex (DGP-48) panel in the
dust under my "counter".  It's a "version 1.01" which I understand was
prone to doing some weird things.  Do you recall what they were and what
the "cure" was??  I've got the keypad and a two Digiplex 25 PIR's in the
  can too.  Brand spankin' "new" (March '99).  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com