Re: RHC!

No I don't Frank. I only very recently took on installing the Digiplex so I
have no "history" with this panel. Being in the residential market almost
exclusively, I use the Spectra. The Digiplex is a bit "overkill" for
residential. I don't recall ever hearing of any problems with the early
version Digiplex panels though. I do know the later versions are different
from the early versions vis a vis feature sets etc. The best way is to go to
the website at www.paradox.ca and download the progrmamming sheets to
compare.

If I have time, I'll do it myself just to know.....

RHC