Re: Help installing a Paradox Digiplex DGP-848 with DGP2-641BL keypad

I found the Digiplex to be surprisingly easy to program after the first
couple and with their lcd keypad.
I would suggest before doing anything it's good to reset the panel (section
970 with the reset jumper on) just to clear any bugs left behind.
Manual....we don't need no stinkin manuals!