Re: Wizard IIe /Napco 1632

Robert L Bass wrote:
> Bob,  You're right about the keypad #01 assignment.  I was remembering wrong.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Remembering wrong ...... HA HA HA HA HA HA

Translation:   You don't know shit about Napco products.

> The limitation of using KP #01 only applies to enabling the client to use the
> Wizard IIe to change user codes.  Doing so will prevent use of other keypads for
> that function.

Suuuuurrrrrre ....... EVERYONE want's to use the Wizard to change
codes..... yeh.......sureeeeeer they do!

> I suspect the gentleman is simply entering an erroneous user code.  It might be
> easier to correct the situation by defaulting the Wizard IIe and re-writing its
> program.

Oh GREAT solution.   After spending an hour to individually program,
every letter of every word in every zone description, you suggest that
he erase all that and start over again. GOOD JOB ............ you
asshole.

The solution is in the difference between the access code and the user
code.