Re: Eavesdropping Video Receives 5 Star Rating

Robass wrote:

> I much prefer no one listen in while I phone home to chat with my family.  If we
> let the Bush administration have its way the terrorists will have achieved their
> primary goal -- to destroy our freedom.

So you'll sell a security system to some unsuspecting schlub so he can
try to prevent a bad thing from happening to himself but if President
Bush trys to stop something bad from happening to a lot of people you
say that is bad.  What a hypocrite / moron.  Besides, if you'd stop
breaking the law you wouldn't have to worry about who might be watching
or listening!