DSC 1575 : trouble light for AC power stays on

I've been troubleshooting this DSC 1575 system for my wife's house.
The system had been dead for quite a while when I looked at it, so I
replaced the battery first. Then I replaced the transformer (no
continuity on the output terminals) and the system powered up
OK.

I had to reset the system clock to turn off one trouble code.
The problem is that the trouble light stays on and indicates
another trouble code: AC power loss (get a 2 after "* 2" sequence).
I'm trying to figure out if there is a reset/clear that I need  to do,
or if perhaps there are other issues here. I removed the battery
temporarily for a quick sanity check and the system was
definitely getting power. Any pointers?

Thanks,

--Rob