Need recomendation for a HA/Security System

I am in need of a HA/Security system for the new home my wife and I
just built.
I have run all of the CAT 5E, COAX, and alarm wire for window sensors,
door sensors,
motion dectectors and glass break sensors.

I am pondering strongly the use of Homeseer for the HA part of this
deal but on the security side I am not sure.  I thought a NAPCO 9600
looked nice but in the Homeseer fourms there appears to be some issues.

I did find the ELK-M1 Gold interesting.

So I am looking for some advice on what HA and Security system is good,
and can be expanded over time and has good support.

Thanks
Peter