Re: Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass

Well, the shun bass attempt by that fellow didn't work out,
I was the only taker. I'm still not unblocking the shithead until
I figure how to avoid his crap business posts but believe me, it's
nice to know folks are wising up to the asshole.
Keep up the good work. Let me know when he stops posting
the huge posts so I can take shots at him again. I do miss it.

Ya know this cocksucker is vying for a spot
on Dateline as the most notorious jerk on the net eh?