Re: TIRIS S2000 readers - ascii supplement

Actually, whereas TI are pretty responsive, I don't want to rattle
their cage seeing that Bono et al hacked their tags.
I did find some mention of tag programming syntax in their manual for
the S4000 reader. The snag now is that the CRC details look OK for RO
and RW tags, but I can't get CRCs to match for the example DST tag
comms.
Thanks, though.
Jean