Re: TIRIS S2000 readers - ascii supplement

> Actually, whereas TI are pretty responsive, I don't
> want to rattle their cage seeing that Bono et al
> hacked their tags.

I don't know about hacking but I got the impression that the protocol is public.
Is that not so?

> I did find some mention of tag programming syntax in their manual for
> the S4000 reader. The snag now is that the CRC details look OK for RO
> and RW tags, but I can't get CRCs to match for the example DST tag
> comms.

That's outside my area.  Wish I could help more.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.