DLS-2002 Unsupported Modem Patch?

Can anyone please forward me the Account access to the site for downloading
the DSC "Unsupported Modem Patch"?

http://s92464059.onlinehome.us/dsc/DLS-3v1.3UnsupportedModems.exe

Before buying an MD-12 modem, I would like to try with the aforementioned
patch option even though it was apparently released for DLS 3.0.

My PC5010 is a Version 1.0, so PC-LINK is out of the question.  DLS would
still beat the heck out of programming anew using the Keypad

Thanks in advance,

D.H.