Re: It's time

Michael Baker wrote:
> Thank you Nick Markowitz.  You've galvanized this group.  It's high
> time to make alt.security.alarms a friendly place.  All posters to this
> group, pleae make a note of this.  By simply ignoring
> the-poster-known-as Robert L Bass, through kill-filing or whatever it
> takes, will very quickly see a higher signal-to-noise ratio.

I wouldn't suggest ignoring Bass exclusively, since he does
occaisionally post somewhat-useful information... I'd suggest simply
ignoring the repeated snipes between Bass and his antagonists (and/or
antagonees).

Personally, I'm about ready to not only killfile Frank AND Bass, I'm
close to filtering both names based on post content as well... it's
becoming the only way to cut down the noise, and it's unfortunate,
because both actually have something to share now and then, when they're
not busy tweaking each other.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0614-1, 04/04/2006
Tested on: 4/5/2006 8:37:12 AM