Re: It's time

We need some poor guy to be the "bump" guy.
I have had Bass blocked and it's great if you know someone is
keeping his ass in the fire and I'll filtre Frank too if I don't miss
something useful. I don't have time to wade through all this.
Frank can keep the newbies apprised of Bass, if
Frank wimps out, we have Jim as back-up. No offense, frank, but you
talk more than half the wimmen I know.
I nominate that guy who thinks live in igloos up here all year round.