Re: combo smoke/carbon monoxide replacement

I agree.  The Firex units are good (particularly the 484 Photo-Electrics).
I haven't installed any of the CO/smoke combos though.  They even look to be
compatible with the 484's.  Nice!

Regards,

Frank

http://froogle.google.com/froogle_cluster?q=carbon+monoxide+fire+detector&pid=4895548412846286464&oid=15191618629088749835&btnG=Search+Froogle&scoring=mrd