combo smoke/carbon monoxide replacement

I have 3 smoke detectors wired in and interconnected. They are
Lifesaver 1275 with a "Quick connect power harness"
http://www.monstermarketplace.com/Electronics/Landing378a65.html.

I want to replace them with a combo CO and Smoke detector. I was
thinking of the  BRK SC6120B
http://froogle.google.com/froogle_cluster?q=carbon+monoxide+fire+detector&pid=4895548412846286464&oid=15191618629088749835&btnG=Search+Froogle&scoring=mrd
and was wondering if the wiring thats in place in my house that
connects the Lifesavers would be compatible with connecting 3 of the
the combo units together.

I am not sure how standard the inter connect plug is between models of
detectors.

Thanks for any help you can provide...