Re: bAsshole is it contagious

B Fuhrmann wrote:
> > Robert L Bass wrote:
> >> What's been posted by me so far really isn't much
> >> compared to what is possible.  We currently have over 40,000 pages on
> >> each of
> >> four websites.  I'm going to add a fifth website shortly.
> >>
> >> There is software available that can post each page once a day, creating
> >> unique username for each post.  Picture 40,000 new posts, each on-topic
> >> and
> >> containing relevant information about security systems and related
> >> products,
> >> every day.
> >
> >> Regards,
> >> Robert L Bass
>

> "reporter" <not@xxxxxx> wrote ...
> > get ready for fun
>
> Robert:
>
> IF that was a message from you, what are you trying to do?
> Prove that you can be a bigger jerk than the other guy?<

No need for bAss to prove himself the biggest jerk. He did that years
ago.

> It doesn't paint a very good picture of you, and provokes the bigger jerks
> to attack other people. <

So people who take issue with his endless offensive behavior are jerks?
What planet are you from?

> If you respond with honesty and calm instead of jumping to the bait, it will
> convince more people that you are being mistreated instead of adding you to
> the jerk pool. <

Are you joking? Stop wasting bandwidth with your nonsense. If you're
going to make statements like this you should spend some time
researching Google archives.
Your post is old news to the regs here. Every so often some hump like
you comes in playing guidance counselor for bAss, and admonishes us for
attacking him.
Stick around awhile and watch how bAss acts. That will either prove you
right or wrong in your theory. Then again you can just yappitty yap yap
about a topic you have no knowledge of.

> If I remember right, in other posts you have commented on being a Christian.
> If so, your attacks both belie that and paint a bad picture of Christians.<

Again it appears you are just another knucklehead commenting on a
subject you have no clue about. Your Christian brother has spent years
going RL on participants here, trying to get at least two of them
fired.
Your pal told one newbie to hit his head and die.
bAss is a scumbag, and you are either one naive individual or you are
just a pompous clown with blinders on.
Jesus would convert to Islam if HE  knew bAss was calling himself a
Christian.
Oh BTW, I am one of the people who bAss has gone RL with, so get
yourself a clue before you jump up to the pulpit.