Re: Door phone for residence

> I've been using DoorKing stuff for almost 20 years and Mike the tech is
> STILL freekin there :-) ... sometimes small companies are much better

DoorKing is good stuff.  The problem is getting the distributors to stock it.
Due to the per unit cost of their controllers, most don't want to keep it on the
shelf.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.