Re: Christians, Jews, or Other: Which are the Best Alarm People?

Frank Olson wrote:

>Robert L Bass wrote:
>> On-topic content follows:  I sell alarm systems to DIYers.

>That's not "topical" for this Group.  DIY isn't even mentioned in the
>blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah
>blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Mr. Olson with an "o":

While I'm dealing with the matter of nits, why are you posting
ostensibly serious diabtribes in this thread that are unrelated it's
topic?    Please confine your comments in here to those relavant to
the subject I have designated.   Thank you.

Reply Acceptable