Re: Christians, Jews, or Other: Which are the Best Alarm People?

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 07:28:00 -0700, "Crash Gordon"
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I vote for the Druids in both catagories.

One of Bush's ambassadors (I for get to which middle eastern nation) referred to
Muslims last week as "Islamicists" (he pronounced it "Iss-lahm-iss-issts")
during an interview on the Fox Republican Propaganda Network.   The funny part
was that neither the moderator nor anyone else on the program seemed to think
there was anything wrong with the idiot's comment.  The last line of my sig best
explains the situation.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.