Re: Wiring panel for living area

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:i%aYf.216340$H%4.214579@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob Worthy wrote:
> > "FIRETEK" <firetech(change-the-ch-to-k)@telus.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>So essetially his customers are SOL for tech support for the whole
> >
> > weekend,
> >
> >>Monday, and whatever part of Tuesday it takes to receive the new phone.
> >

> > Do they have FedEx in Buga Buga Brazil? It might take quite a few days
for
> > donkey delivery service.
>
> Heh!  You'd think that being in the "security business" he'd have some
> sort of "back-up" available (like a second phone).  Nahhh!  Robert can't
> even access the computer with all his PDF files on it.  Guess he's never
> heard of "VPN" either.  Then again, he may not have his "office"
> computer set up considering he's sold his house.  From what I've read
> about it in Robert's many descriptions, his Dad's place is pretty nice!

Could be, but then again, when one puts their fantasy's out via the net,
they can make it sound wonderful. He says he is in a gated community, which
sounds nice, but didn't he spend (do) time in a gated community before?
Whatever it is, I hope he has a backup plan to pay for it. I spent the last
four days at a convention (EHouseExpo). Wade Moose and his crew were there,
including Randy Hall, the President of Wade's distribution company and the
Florida regional sales manager, Bill Barr. It is funny, after reading RLB's
posts recently, but it seems they won't sell to Robert is what I gathered
from the discussion. Ummmm! Another lie on RLB's part maybe? Are his prices
going up? Is he running out of places to get equipment at competitive
prices? Hope he didn't over extend himself on the house, or he may have to
charge his relatives rent when they come to visit.