Re: Wiring panel for living area

Bob Worthy wrote:
> "FIRETEK" <firetech(change-the-ch-to-k)@telus.net> wrote in message
>
>>So essetially his customers are SOL for tech support for the whole
>
> weekend,
>
>>Monday, and whatever part of Tuesday it takes to receive the new phone.
>

> Do they have FedEx in Buga Buga Brazil? It might take quite a few days for
> donkey delivery service.

Heh!  You'd think that being in the "security business" he'd have some
sort of "back-up" available (like a second phone).  Nahhh!  Robert can't
even access the computer with all his PDF files on it.  Guess he's never
heard of "VPN" either.  Then again, he may not have his "office"
computer set up considering he's sold his house.  From what I've read
about it in Robert's many descriptions, his Dad's place is pretty nice!