Re: Wiring panel for living area

So essetially his customers are SOL for tech support for the whole weekend,
Monday, and whatever part of Tuesday it takes to receive the new phone.
Every customer doing an install this weekend is going to be somewhat PO'd
don't you think?  This definitely justifies my decision about having my own
system professionally installed and serviced.

Regards,

Frank