Re: replacing an ademco 4150

> Thats good to know, and pretty much decides for me what I'll get. I'll
> need to get the wife trained up on remembering to disarm the alarm for
> that :-)

Not too difficult.  The first time she forgets the system will remind her.  I'm
taking a few days off.  If you decide, despite the flames in this newsgroup, to
order from my firm, you can order online or call customer support.  They'll be
manning the phones while I'm away.  I'll be back Monday night.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.