Re: Salesman Compensation

Teach your installers how to sell, and you won't have a problem with
design.
It reduces the number of employees that you need, and increases the
income potential for those that you retain.
Be wary of "hungry" sales reps because nine times out of ten they are
satisfying their hunger with bullshit sales they closed by pitching
heat.