Re: Noise...

> welcome back Robert.  everybody here missed you terribly, i suppose, I'm
> just going by the number of posts about you.  You haven't been on strike
> with the rest of the Hispanics here in the US, have you.;)

Heh, heh, not hardly.  I don't mind being mistaken for Hispanic, but my wife
might take exception.  We speak Portuguese at home -- not Spanish.  FWIW, I was
vacationing in Aracaju for a few days.  We spent time visiting friends and
family there.  Sunday evening we spent watching movies on a home theater in the
home of the "Deputy General" (for lack of a direct English translation) of the
government of the state of Sergipe.  The rest of the weekend was spent sampling
the wares of various restaurants and discos along the coast road of this
beautiful, little city.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.