Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

If they won't do it...with a Brinks system about all you can do is unplug
the xfmr and the battery and put it to sleep.

btw...It probably can be done but they probably don't want the
liablility...although they can't cover you as it is...good grounds to get
out of the contract I would think...since they can't/won't perform.