Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

Tried but when I have spoken with them they said this "could not be
done."  Which is the reason for my posting because I know it can be.
Even though my wife likes to use the system at night, I may just need
to buck up and unplug it and continuing paying my monthly bill as a
lesson learned until I move.