Re: Monitoring station response time

The response was excessive for normal response.  They may be having manpower
problems caused by the importing of your dealer's information.  Try it from
time to time.  If it is a national station, they might well be overwhelmed
with alarm activity from the Texas/Louisiana areas being hit by the
hurricane.... Rita and Katrina.

Occasionally they may just be too busy to call you more quickly, but it
should be the exception, not the rule.  If you are not happy, talk to the
dealer.  He will have some pull with the central station as he is a new
customer.  By the way, do you know what central station he is using?  Also,
where do you live? (I see a candadian address).

Regards,
Allan