Re: Monitoring station response time

My alarm company recently changed to a new monitoring station and the
response wait times have become considerably longer.  The panel is not
programmed to send a cancel code.  If it were I wouldn't be concerned
about several minute wait for a double check or confirmation call.

I will be talking to the alarm company on Monday for an explanation.
This is the second long delay I've experienced with the monitoring
company.  Last time I phoned them after four minutes to say I was still
alive, only to be put on hold until they could check up on things.

The panel has a duress code programmed.  I can think of no reason not to
have one.