Re: lack of support at Home Technology Store

Oh this wasn't a builder home...this was high high end..it was over 2 mill
and that was almost15 or so years ago. I made plenty of money on this...its
just the prime was a dick...and of course dealing with architects and
designer-types was a moderate pain because it took weeks to get stuff
approved by the designer who was back in TX.

The architect and designer both liked me so I ended up with another one on
the same mountain. That one was awesome too and ended up in Architectural
Digest...damn thing took 2 years to finish though.