Re: lack of support at Home Technology Store

I stopped doing alot of builder business years ago. I have a couple of good
ones, very professional. In general they are cut from the same mold. They
are like hound dogs. You let them in your house and they piss on your coffee
table. I have no use for them or their mentality. Oh, and for the luxury of
dealing with these guys, you only have to do the job for near nothing.