Re: lack of support at Home Technology Store

No never made it though the cable (good thing I guess)...burnt up the hammer
drill and the bit though. That was a lonnnggg time ago. And a lot of darn
trouble to run 2 RG 59's.  The whole thing was the prime's fault anyway -
there was supposed to be a low voltage fire sleeve through the floor for
us...oops sorry I guess you'll have to drill it yourself...what the heck did
I know...that sounded like: go ahead drill a hole, I'm not gonna do it for
you.  He was quite the Jerk.