Re: "Blanks" kill actors

news:1126113661.132645.227890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hmmm, After that, I feel like standing up and singing the Nationl
> Anthem! Where'd I put my American flag?

Well, personally I think it's just another case of Reactionism. I haven't
seen any Proactive form of any legislation in my lifetime. Imagine if our
(US) Constitution was written today.
The only thing Free in this country, is stupidity. Rides right beside "peace
of mind". Many people dream they live in peace...because they have no mind.

It's good to have though Jim, sing on.