Re: How do I program a custom message instead of Fault 02 for ademco 20p

its pretty easy once you figure out which keys to use...sorry wasnt around.
any word that is not in the default list you have to create a custom
word...and theres a limit to how many custom words you can create (cant
remember at the moment but it's not many...maybe 6 or so)