Re: How do I program a custom message instead of Fault 02 for ademco 20p

Thanks,  I'll look into it.  I have a 6160 keypad.

I have a zone for the front of the house and a zone for the back of the
house.  The fault message appears when any of the contacts (doors or
windows) is open.  The control panel knows from the *56 configuration
that the zone is an entry door or perimeter zone. I don't know why it
doesn't use that instead of Fault 02.