Re: is wireless mature yet

We also have had bad luck with DSC,  our company used to install DSC 832 &
Maxis panels all the time.  We have experienced the "rectifier problem" the
"Ghost keyfob low battery problem" the "wireless problems"  The "upgrade to
433mhz and dont support 900 anymore problem"  and other random non specific
problems.  I also like what DSC panels can do and the different features
they offer.  But I dont like going back to my customers within a year or two
to replace a bad board.  We have since had to go to Ademco panels.  The
quality is great but the features are not as good.

James

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> For a long time, DSC refused to accept they had both a wireless problem
and
> a major credibility problem. Personally, I had so much trouble with their
> wireless equipment, I stopped installing any of it some time ago. I also
> posted a small statement on my website that I was no longer going to use
DSC