Re: DSC brain problem

i install DSC all day long   and i suggest  dont waist your time  on a
PC1500  and second of all you probably zaped the eprom with the ressetable
programing  on it  panel is unfixable   and   also  know  that  the minute a
panel has been reseted  its not under warranty anymore   because they know
it means troubble   :)

a new Board PC 1555 mx  is like 95 dollars   and it come with one keypad
one motion  amd power supply