Re: Zone Type help needed - Vista 10SE?

I was reading through the old posts and saw something about some Ademco
panels having only one "timer circuit".

And what was said, was that having two delay zones (and then tripping one
and then the other) would confuse the control panel! (Since it basically
only has one "hand" to count on, if you will...)

So the suggestion I read was to use a delay zone (Entry/Exit) and to use
Interior/Follower with that. And to only use Interior/Delay if there were no
door contacts. (Low cost motion sensor only system.)

I didn't look at the date of that post, but this may be an old problem which
has since been resolved?

Anyway my system is working fine using Entry/Exit and Interior/Follower. The
motion sensor is placed in delay along with the door opening or with arming
using away.