Zone Type help needed - Vista 10SE?

Ok I see that I have the following zone type options for a Vista 10SE using
hardwired.

01 - Entry/Exit
03 - Perimeter
04 - Interior Follower
10 - Interior w/ Delay

I would assume that Entry/Exit would be delay and Perimeter would be
instant? Say set main entry door to Entry/Exit and all other perimeter
devices to Perimeter. Correct?

What is the difference between "Interior Follower" and "Interior w/ Delay".
For example after setting my alarm, I walk through an area with an interior
motion detector, then exit through a door which is on delay. Then opposite
coming back in.