Re: Zone Type help needed - Vista 10SE?

we always set doors on entry exit if they need a delay,

perimeter if not ...

and for windows, perimeter ..

and motions on interior follower w/ delay if they need a delay for the
motion, or no delay if they dont.

Cant get any simpler than that :-))))))

basically, you dont have to use Interior follower if yah dont want to,
if it is a business, as most businesses will never want to use Stay
Mode anyway, we use Entry Exit and Perimeter for those otherwise.

Its very simple, dont let them confuse yah :-))