Re: ADT Security Canada

Thanks Frank. I already have an active ADT monitoring and an inactive
one from my old contract. I just want to have an extra layer of
security and a peace of mind that if something were to happen, I'd be
notified as well as ADT.

I recently contacted ADT's data center to have the panel reset so I
guess all I need to ask them what the default programming/installer
code is. If you or anyone else know then please let me know.