Re: Another inept Bush pal leaves FEMA

Jackcsg wrote:
> <cctvbahamas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Lookie here, like i said, yall always complaining when you dont know
> > how good you have it ... need to come live in the third world for a
> > while and you WOULD change your mind ..
> >

> It's not a complaint. It's called reality. I hope to retire to the far east
> end of St. Croix some day. That'll be third world enough for me.

That wouldn't be over by the golf course by the "Contessa's" Castle,
where all those tourists were machine-gunned ...... would it?

You'd be better off right below the hills of the rain forrest. But
you'd better have a nice strong fence around your villa. As nice a
place St Croix is to vist, ya still gotta watch your back.

>I've been
> to the Bahamas, other than a nice view, I couldn't imagine taking up
> residency.

Freeport is getting VERY Americanized. But not a place to go if you're
trying to get away from that. You'd be better off on an island like
Eleuthera. Not as expensive. Want a nice quiet place to vist sometime?
Try Spanish Wells. Nice beaches. Nice people.

Well, it USED to be quiet. Haven't been there in quite a few years.