Re: Another inept Bush pal leaves FEMA

Its a major payola town too. You can buy anything.

I went there once and won't ever go back. I hated it. Reminded me of a
carnival...not the fun kind..the kind with sleazy toothless ride operators
that pick your pocket while you're trying to have fun. We took a carriage
ride and got kidnapped to a time-share hotel tour. I had to threathen the
"guide" to let us leave. I told him I'd throw him out the window if they
didn't show us the way out of the building.

Aside from the human tragedies here, IMO that town needs a good flushing.
How stupid will it be to rebuild a city below sea level. Built a new seaport
and move the town to  higher ground...that's my opinion.