Re: How to reset service light on CADDX NX-6?

Man, you guys respond fast!

Russ I tried *7 normally and within the service menu (after *2) - no luck.

Rich, I did the *2 and light 7 lit up (failure to communicate). I have armed
and disarmed the system successfully multiple times but the light stays on.
Seems like there is an extra step to clear it that the user manual won't
tell me.

Any more ideas???

Bruce