Re: Double window envelopes

news:77m_e.72$9F4.1944@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You didn't by "check" size envelopes didja?
>
> I just sent out my quarterly billing last week, in the envelope was the
> invoice, a business card, a small pre-addressed return envelope, and a
> notice that if there was an statement in the their envelope then BOTH the
> statement amt and the current invoice were due. Lotsa paper in a
> Globe-Weis
> sku# 266759 from Staples...and still room for more junk if I had anything
> else to say :-)
>
> O/C  reports I always email...much cheaper and faster...and I can do them
> in
> 2 seconds..even weekly if they want...all automatic except attaching it to
> email to the client.

I have some techno phobic clients who have a hard time with four numbers and
the enter button.  One nice old business man I work with calls me everytime
he needs to review video on his digital recorder becasue he can never
remember how to do it.  He said never even owned a computer until a couple
six months ago when he bought the business.

--
Bob La Londe

Win a Spinnerbait Tackle Kit

Spinnerbait Tips & Tricks Contest