Re: Vista 20P - delete Comm. Failure message?

good.

you may want to go back in and do a *96 and then *99 out of there. That will
dump the account number and reset the CSID. This may not be totally
necessary but if the old alarmco set the panel up for remote access via
Compass they could still access the panel unless you do the *96  or you
could just unplug the RJ.